Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis
Die from Cancer
Spent on Cancer Care
Cancer and other chronic metabolic diseases continue to grow at an alarming rate. Clinicians are dealing with data overload, lack of time to assess a patient's treatment priorities effectively, and lack of time to provide bio-individualized care in a clinically meaningful and actionable way.
MTOmics is a platform that analyzes patient clinical diagnostic data to enable clinicians to quickly and repeatedly uncover critical decision-making insights that inform the best treatment for that patient at the right time.
Goals & Objectives
Automate and accelerate patient assessment and clinical scalability
Provide next best action
True bio-individualized insights to improve patient outcomes
An Integrative approach is the right approach to achieving better patient outcomes.
- Based on Dr. Nasha Winter’s proven methodology for a clinician to test, assess and address in an automated, rules-based system
- A dashboard empowers the clinician to monitor and adjust treatment and trajectory of patient’s response in real-time based on the ongoing evaluation through Dr. Nasha’s proven methodology
- Repository of well-vetted, evidence-informed interventions that are paired appropriately with standard of care treatments
- Network of global clinicians educated on Dr. Nasha’s methodology
- Scalability to allow physicians to provide care to the increasing numbers seeking complementary treatments by leveraging the network of Metabolic Terrain trained patient advocates
- Through repeated testing, data collection and assessment, MTOmics measures treatment efficacy and facilitates clinician adjustments with each patient visit
• Bio-individualize care
• Evaluate patients comprehensively/efficiently
• Use the right data to inform clinical decisions
• Improve quality of life
• Provide answers to patient questions
• Improve patient outcomes
• Give time back to the doctors
Global Market Opportunity
Our global network of Metabolic Approach to Cancer trained physicians is 100 strong and growing at a steady pace.
Globally cancer is growing at an alarming rate.
What is more alarming is the slow rate of growth of trained physicians to face this mammoth task.
Any Type of Cancer
Metabolic Approach To Cancer
100 Licensed Clinicians
& 200 Trained Advocates
Total Addressable Market:
12k Physicians & 100k+ Practitioners,
19.3M Cancer Patients Yearly